||AREAS OF LEGAL PRACTICE
Our team offers expertise in a wide variety of both domestic and international legal fields focussing mailnly on the following areas of practice:
1. CORPORATE & BUSINESS LAW
- Establishment of domestic and EU companies (S.A), Legal Supervision, Conduct of due diligence control of domestic and foreign corporations (including offshore companies).
- Domestic & (Intra EU-State) cross-border Mergers & Acquisitions. Transformation of Legal Entities. Establishment of European Company (S.E.) and transfer of company’s seat within the EU.
- Draft, Review & Negotiation of International and Domestic Commercial Contracts of all kind for trading or investment companies worldwide, also from the perspective of the Bilateral Treaties for the Avoidance of Double Taxation.
- Legal advice and support on Investment planning in Greece, the Balkan and the EU countries, focussing in the establishment of the most efficient corporate structure. (i.e. investment in Renewable Sources of Energy etc.)
- Legal support on Investment in Energy Projects (RSE), on investment in Real Estate Projects and assistance on Project Finance.
- Legal support on litigation and arbitration matters involving international transactions.
2. INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING & TAX LAW
We have been members of International Tax Planning Association since 1999.
- International and domestic tax planning, asset protection using on-shore as well as off-shore legal and tax possibilities.
- Legal advice with regard to the interpretation and implementation of the International Treaties for the Avoidance of Double Taxation (D.T.T.)
- Legal advice on Tax issues related to corporate and personal income tax, inheritance tax, capital gain tax, transfer tax, tax on dividends and generally any kind of taxation.
- Litigation on Tax Disputes before the Administrative Courts and before Tax Administrative Authorities.
3. COMMERCIAL & CIVIL LAW
- Draft Review & Negotiation of all kinds of Civil Contracts.
- Property Law, Real Estate Acquisition in Greece in the EU and in the Balkan area, Legal advice on investment in Real Estate, Asset Protection and tax planning of Individuals.
- Trust Law and Inheritance Law.
- Trademark and patent registration in Greece and in International Organization covering European Union or United Nations' countries.
4. ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
- Regulatory framework of Public Procurement. Provision of legal services with regard to the preparation and participation in Public Tenders.
- Energy and Environmental Law.
- Legal Support before the administrative Courts of all instances on all cases related to Urbanisation Law (e.g. building permits, interruption of construction works) to Forest Protection Law and building permits.
- Legal advice and assistance on issues with regard to Tourism Law and Hotel legislation.
- Legal Support and advice with regard to the operation of shops subject to health inspection (i.e. restaurants).